The Manifesting Cauldron
I’m Gina Grant, author, mystic and founder of Soul Candy Institute, here with Shakti Specialist, Marilynn “Mamata Kalpa” Valenzuela to bring you this uplifting event. As dedicated spiritual practitioners, we have each discovered how much more power we have to enjoy and be fulfilled in our lives than we thought. AND how easy it is! And we want to share what we’ve discovered with you.
We’ll set you up to take any everyday activity and make it special in ways that are completely unique to you. Doing this a few times a day, once a day, or even once a week can have a dramatic effect on how good you feel about your life. We’ve got simple techniques to share with you, as well as tons of possibilities for you to choose from as you connect with yourself and what inspires you.
- Bring more magical goodness to your daily activities
- Energize your everyday life
- Feel inspired as you go about your day
- Increase the frequency of meaningful experience in your life
- Raise your wellness and magnetize your heart’s desires to you
- Guided inner discovery
- Magical “cauldron” practices in action
- Assistance with a personal “recipe” of your own
- 1 personalized “recipe” for your daily life
- 4 custom inventories full of magic-making possibilities that inspire you, personally
- 3 simple steps for creating a magical “recipe” with any everyday activity
For those of you who have been feeling bored or uninspired from day to day, or perhaps craving something deeper, this is your chance to breathe new life into your day. Come join us and discover how you can experience more magic, synchronicity and celebration in your life.
Marilynn Valenzuela is a former yogic nun who received the spiritual name “Mamata Kalpa” in a time of deep spiritual devotion. She brings over 35 years of dedicated spiritual development experience to her Personal Priestess Training program for accessing and expressing the sacred within. Her spiritual service includes her role as manager, singer and musician in the Oneness Kirtan Band, her guidance of individuals as a certified Oneness trainer and certified Timeline Healing specialist, and her guidance of groups as a certified yoga teacher and founder of Shakti Grooves Yoga Dance. She is known for her elegance and grace which flows through her movement, as well as her voice, her mind and her soulful connection with people.
- Saturday, July 13th
- Costa Mesa @ Marilynn’s Vibrant Home
(address provided in your receipt)
- $65 early bird enrollment until July 3rd
- $85 regular enrollment until July 10th